DXB Story ...

Haseo Gm Application

Haseo

Haseo Gm Application

Post  Haseo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am

Name: (Real Life Name) Bao Xiang (Maple IGN) Haseo

Time zone: Singapore , GMT +8

What kinda of experience do you have with being a gm: I would like to be a GM, because i want to help out the server, the community. Make DxBMS a little bit better than it was before. Listen to what other players have to say. And help out new players with whatever they need, I would use everything that i help to the sever and other player that needed me too....and i have 5 to 6 year experience on been a GM and i have been through alot of thing that happened ......and i am those person who love to help and care and friendly and kindful person who alway help out those needed people that need me .....(this is what my ex maple friend all say)(3co-owner & 4admin & 2HGM & 2GM before)

Why you think you should be a gm and not anyone else: If everyone try their best they could be a GM like other people do.....or you can also choose a experience person that have been through all type of problem that then have for lot of year or those really wanted to be a GM like other people do as they are new to it..... (I have been Responsible went those admin or owner ask me to do my job and i also been Responsible to see weather my Gm worker that help me to help my sever as GM to help those player see weather they slacking or doing a bad job ...... )

What can you bring to the servers: I can bring Fun to this sever & bring some new player to the sever & bring some happiness to the sever let the sever to have some Wonderful Day they had been through all different type of
    sever they have....

What can you do to promote the server or help get players: I will ask all my friend to play this fun and happiness and wonderful sever and ask them see weather they have friend wanted to play.....as i also can ask some of my ex maple friend to play too

How long have you been playing the server:Today Only just starter but i will alway be online went i reach home and i am active person....
    Game Master
    Admin

Re: Haseo Gm Application

Post  Game Master on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 am

K Ty Haseo .

Haseo

Haseo Gm Application

Post  Haseo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 am

Thank You =)

Thank For Using Your time Reading my Gm app
    Game Master
    Admin